As the state’s only educational institution offering bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in social work, the School of Social Work instills in its students a lifelong devotion in improving human conditions through service to their communities at state, regional, and national levels.
The School’s major funding priority continues to be scholarships for deserving students. Fully 90 percent of the students who apply for admission to the School also apply for financial aid. By becoming a member of the Social Work Society and contributing to the School of Social Work’s Annual Fund, you can help strengthen social work education at The University of Alabama.
- Recent Graduates (one year after graduation), Complimentary
- Young Alumni (under age 29), $25
- Social Work Supporter, $50 – $99
- Social Work Advocate, $100 – $249
- Dean’s Circle, $250 – $499
- Little Hall Circle, $500 – $999
- Gundy Circle, $1,000 – $4,999
- Capstone Circle, $5,000 and up
Your contribution is tax deductible. If you make a contribution at one of the gift levels listed, you will be recognized in an upcoming issue of the School of Social Work’s Alumni News, Outreach Magazine.
To Make a Gift or Pledge
- Use the on-line donation form: Make a Gift to The University of Alabama
- Call 205-348-5535
- Mail check to:
Major Gifts Officer
The University of Alabama
School of Social Work
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0314
Plan Your Gifts for Greatest Impact
Gifts to The University of Alabama School of Social Work are used to help ensure continued excellence in our programs. By structuring your gifts, you can help make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning goals.
- You will discover ways to make larger gifts than you may have thought possible.
- You will learn how to make gifts that actually “give back” for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or helping to fund educational expenses and other needs.
- You can add special meaning to your gift by making a gift that honors a special friend or loved one.
- You will see how to save money on income, gift, and estate taxes and instead put those amounts to use in ways you choose.
- You will enjoy giving more, knowing that you’re investing in the lives of young people in ways that make it possible for you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
More info about gift giving
Make a Gift/Join Now
Social Work Society
Tuscaloosa, Al 35487-0314