- BS, Loyola University
- MA, University of Chicago
- PhD, University of Southern California
Areas of Interest and Expertise:
- Research and community-based care of the seriously mentally ill adult
- Administration of human service organizations
Phone: (205) 348-3935
- Drolen, C.S. (2012). [Review of the book End-of-life care & addiction: A family systems approach.] Journal of Social Work in End-of-Life & Palliative Care, 8. 102-104.
- Smith, T.S., & Drolen, C.S., & Bolland, K.A. (2007). Knowledge and attitudes of social work students regarding substance abuse among older females. University of Alabama McNair Journal, 7, 169-194.