- BSW, Our Lady of the Lake University
- MSW, Our Lady of the Lake University
- PhD, University of California-Berkeley
Areas of Interest and Expertise:
- Social work with military families and veterans
- Primary and secondary trauma in helping professionals
Phone: (205) 348-5405
- Pryce, J. (2013). Book review. [Book review of Treating young veterans: Promoting resilience through practice and advocacy, edited by D.C. Kelly, S. Howe-Barksdale, & D. Gitelson]. Families in Society, 94. doi:10.1606/1945-1350.4295.
- Pryce, J.G., Pryce, D.H., & Shackelford, K.K. (2012). The costs of courage: Combat stress, warriors, and family survival. Chicago, Lyceum Books, Inc.
- Pryce, J.G., Shackelford, K.K., & Pryce, D.H. (2007). Secondary traumatic stress and the child welfare professional: Training manual. Chicago: Lyceum Books.
- Pryce, J.G., Shackelford, K.K., & Pryce, D.H. (2007). Secondary traumatic stress and the child welfare system. Chicago: Lyceum.
- Simon, C. E., Pryce, J.G., Roff, L.L., & Klemmack, D. (2006). Secondary traumatic stress and oncology social work: Protecting compassion from fatigue and compromising the worker’s worldview. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 23(4), 1-14.