The University of Alabama School of Social Work is proud to sponsor the Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors, Inc. 2021 virtual conference (April 7-10)
BPD is dedicated to the promotion of excellence in Baccalaureate Social Work Education. The first annual conference was hosted in Nazareth, Kentucky in 1983. From its humble beginning with only 53 attendees and 21 presentations, now in its 37th year, the annual conference has grown into the premiere annual event for baccalaureate social work education.
Even a world pandemic will not keep the organization down for long. For the health and safety of our membership and participants, the 2021 Annual Conference is going to be a virtual event beginning on April 7 and running through April 10, 2021. The theme of this year’s conference is “Beyond 2020: The New Normal”. In additional to our traditional array of speakers, the conference will also highlight new and innovative ways to not only survive but to thrive in our new normal.
BPD Conference At-a-Glance
2021 Conference Benefits
- Wednesday Pre-conference activities are included in registration.
- CSWE scheduled Presentations:
- CE’s provided for live and recorded sessions (Contingent upon approval by individual state licensure boards)
- All sessions will be recorded and available to review for two-weeks post conference at your leisure.
- Three Keynote Speakers:
- Individual Annual Membership Dues — $185
- Emeritus Annual Membership Dues — $60
- Full Conference Regular (Member) — $375
- Full Conference Regular (Non-Member) — $605
- Full Conference Registration (Retiree) — $165
- Single Day Regular (Member) — $240
- Single Day Regular (Non-Member) — $310
- Full Conference Registration (Student) — $50
- Student Conference (April 9, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.) — $25
How to register: (Deadline April 2, 2021)
- Full Conference Member Registration: $375
- Full Conference Non-Member Registration: $605
- Full Conference Retiree: $165
Annual Membership Renewal
Annual Membership is good January 1 – December 31. Annual Memberships are nontransferable and cannot be pro-rated. Click to register below, then click “tickets” to renew your annual membership.Register for the BPD Conference