Submissions deadline January 15th, 11:59pm Central Time
We invite submissions from students, faculty, and professionals for the 3rd Annual National DSW Conference on Social Work Education and Practice. Poster and oral presentations may vary in topic related to social work, though there is particular interest in presentations that highlight:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion within social work.
- Innovations in teaching, education, or social work practice.
- Anti-racism in social work.
- The Social Work Grand Challenges
- Leadership approaches and applications.
Please use this form to submit your abstract for review by the planning committee. Proposals will be assessed for their relevance to the conference areas of interest, quality of proposed content, and strength/relevance of objectives for conference participants’ interests.
If you experience accessibility issues and need additional support for your submission, please contact Dr. Nicole Ruggiano at email@example.com