Support the School of Social Work
Make a GiftContribute to the Social Work Society Annual Fund to help strengthen social work education at The University of Alabama.
Contribute to an Existing Scholarship
Our top priority continues to be scholarships for deserving students. About 90 percent of the students who apply for admission to the School also apply for financial aid. By contributing to our existing scholarship funds, you’ll help to support the next generation of UA social work leaders.
- School of Social Work Discretionary Fund
- School of Social Work Student Emergency Fund
- Social Work Annual Scholarship Fund
- Social Work Board of Friends
- Social Work Gift Fund
Establish a New Scholarship
We welcome our alumni and supporters to establish new scholarships at The University of Alabama School of Social Work to help ensure continued excellence in our programs. By structuring your gifts, you can help make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning goals. Our development officer can help you:
- Discover ways to make larger gifts than you may have thought possible.
- Learn how to make gifts that actually “give back” for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or helping to fund educational expenses and other needs.
- Add special meaning to your gift by making a gift that honors a special friend or loved one.
- See how to save money on income, gift, and estate taxes and instead put those amounts to use in ways you choose.
- Enjoy giving more, knowing that you’re investing in the lives of young people in ways that make it possible for you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
Your contribution is tax deductible. For more information about establishing a social work scholarship, contact Taylor Mooney, associate director of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-348-7109.