Skip to content Where Legends Are Made
School of Social Work Apply to UA Make a Gift
detail of Little Hall, home of the UA School of Social Work


SSW Request Forms

  • SSW Request Form. Please use this form to submit requests for work orders, office supplies, business cards, nametags, and visitor parking passes.
  • Little Hall Meeting Room Reservation Requests
    • To request a meeting room, go to (please be aware that this website will only work when connected to campus servers)
    • Click on the “Events” tab.
    • Click on the “Event Request” link.
    • Select “Little Hall Request Form” from the drop-down menu.
    • Fill out the form with all of the necessary information.
    • Under “Meeting Recurrence” please select the date and time for your event(s) and then click the “Create” button in the right-hand corner of the form.
    • When requesting a room, select the box next to the meeting name and click “Request Rooms”.
      • Here you can view the rooms that are available or unavailable (highlighted in red) to request.
      • Select the room then click “OK” in the bottom right of the pop-out screen.
    • Click the “Submit” button in the upper left-hand corner.

General Authorization Forms

Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for review and approval.

New SSW faculty and staff members will need to have a UA DocuSign account established for them. Please contact Darcel Green to setup your account. Existing SSW faculty and staff should already have an account established, so please email Darcel Green for account access issues.

Travel Authorization Forms

Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for review and approval.

For in-state or out-of-state travel, please submit your SSW Travel Authorization form and Budget Worksheet for review and approval.

If presenting at a conference, please also attach a copy of your abstract acceptance.

SSW Faculty and Staff Leave Request Form

All SSW faculty and staff members are required to submit a SSW Faculty & Staff Leave Request Form PRIOR to taking annual and/or scheduled sick leave.

UA time off policies and procedures apply to your leave. The SSW Faculty & Staff Leave Request Form is for internal use and does not remove or supersede any UA leave requirements. For UA time off information, please visit:

Office of Social Work Research Forms

The University of Alabama School of Social Work is committed to making its web resources accessible to all users, and welcomes comments or suggestions on access improvements. If you are unable to access the contents of these documents, please contact (205) 348-7027 or